Where Can I Manage Files And See All My Documents?
- Updated On 11 Dec 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
You can manage your documents either using the Documents page or Pipeline page.
On the Documents page, you can create your documents, organize your documents and folders, add collaborators to your documents, manage the status of your documents, and so on.
Use the Documents page to:
- Create documents
- Create quotes
- Create and organize folders
- Link documents with opportunity
- Move your documents to a folder
- Add collaborators to your documents
- Share your documents with others
- Review others' documents
- Approve/reject internal documents
- Send and sign a Revv document
- Manage Tags
- Manage the status of your documents
The Pipeline page provides a card-based view of your documents. It lists documents based on status such as draft, internal approval, sent, completed, and declined. It displays documents in movable cards below each status.
To move a document from one status to the other:
- Click and drag a card (document) from one status to the other.
The card is moved to the other status.
You can organize your documents in folders.