- 11 Apr 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Troubleshooting sending documents
- Updated on 11 Apr 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Revv allows you to send documents to your team members, customers, and other recipients. They can:
- Review and approve the documents
- Edit the documents
- E-sign the documents
- Make payment directly through the documents
You can send your documents by using the following options:
- Send to someone: This option allows you to send your documents to anyone through a private email.
- Send for eSign: This option allows you to send your documents through emails to recipients for them to provide their e-signatures.
- Send for payment: This option allows you to send your proposals and contracts to your customers for them to make payment directly through documents.
- Send for acceptance: This option allows you to send documents to your team members for them to approve or reject your documents.
- Share a magic link: This option allows you to generate shareable links that you can use to share documents with anyone.
- Share a snap link: This option allows you to generate sharebale links that you can use to share specific snapshots of your documents at a specific timestamp.
- Send for internal approval: This option allows you to send your documents to your team members for internal approval.
- The Send for acceptance option is a soft e-signature.
- To send documents using the Send for internal approval option, the documents must contain approval workflows. Otherwise, the documents get automatically approved.
- The documents cannot be send using the Send to someone and Send for eSign options to your customers if they contain approval workflows.
- You can also not share the magic, shareable link of documents if they contain approval workflows.
- The snap link is also SEO friendly.
Who sends the email when clicked Send to someone?
Revv sends the email with the document link on your behalf to recipients. The email goes to the email ID that you enter in our product.
Can I provide Edit access to anyone?
No, you cannot provide access to anyone. You can only provide Edit access to people who work in your organization.
Does the payment option work when I send documents using Send to someone?
Yes, the payment option works, and your recipients can make the payment when you send documents through the ‘Send to someone’ option.
Does the payment option work when I share my documents using the magic link?
Yes, the payment option works when you share your documents using the magic link. The payment button is clickable when a customer opens your document.