- 18 Dec 2020
- 1 Minute to read
How can I send documents for acceptance?
- Updated on 18 Dec 2020
- 1 Minute to read
You can send documents to your customers for their review, input, acceptance, or approval. Customers receive an e-mail with a unique document link that they can access on any device.
What is the Send for Acceptance option and how does it help users?
The Send for Acceptance feature is an alternative to e-signatures. You can use this feature when you require someone’s acceptance but not their signature on documents. This process provides a flexible substitute when you need affirmative consent from stakeholders who are not users of Revv.
The recipients of your documents do not have to be Revv users and they can accept or reject documents without logging in to Revv.
To send your documents for acceptance, follow these steps:
- Log in to Revv by using your credentials.
- Go to the Documents page and select the document that you want to send for acceptance.
- Click the dropdown button beside Send that is available on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click Send for acceptance.
- Enter the details of your recipients such as email ID, first name, and last name.
Click Add recipient to add more recipients to whom you want to send your documents for acceptance and repeat step 5.
- You can enter a message in the Add a message for your recipients field.
- Click Send for acceptance. If you want to edit your document here, click Edit document.
You have successfully sent your documents for acceptance.
Once you have sent the document, you can change the status of your documents by clicking the dropdown button beside Draft.
The recipients receive an email with the document link requesting their consent and acceptance of the document. They can click on the link to review and accept or reject documents.