- 13 Apr 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Filling form fields and e-signing documents
- Updated on 13 Apr 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Revv has always aimed to provide the best user experience to you. Creating, reviewing, and finalizing documents require various information exchange and collaboration with different people. Therefore, we have introduced the feature of filling form fields in a document and e-signing the document thus reducing repetitive processes of finalizing the document. Also, once all the details are entered, authorized recipients can view and provide their consent to the document by e-signing the document.
Now, you can get all the details of your document and get the document approved and legally vetted through e-signatures of all the contributors of the document.
The various use cases of this feature are as follows:
- The Human Resource department of your organization requires collaboration of multiple documents and multiple details while hiring candidates. In these cases, an HR of your company can include various form fields in a document that are supposed to be filled by candidates and other stakeholders of your company. After the required fields are filled, you or authorized recipients can e-sign the document to make it legally enforceable.
- The Finance department of your company requires to send an order form to clients that needs various details such as GST number, proposal dates, and so on. After these details are filled by clients, the document is e-signed by you followed by the client's signature.
The brief steps to fill form fields and e-sign the document are as follows:
- Fill form fields in the document and send it to recipients to fill the form fields that they are supposed to fill. To know how to perform this step, click here.
- Recipients must fill the fields that they are supposed to fill and make a request to e-sign the document. To know how to perform this step, click here.
- All the participants must e-sign the document. To know how to perform this step, click here.