- 28 Jun 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Creating Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Updated on 28 Jun 2021
- 1 Minute to read
A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is a contract through which parties agree not to share the information covered in the agreement. Your organization might need to create NDAs in many scenarios to keep confidential information intact. Use Revv to create error-free NDAs quickly.
To create a non-disclosure agreement with Revv, follow these steps:
- Click Documents from the left navigation bar.
- On the Documents page, click Create document.
- The next step is to decide whether you want to choose a pre-made template or from scratch.
- Select an existing NDA template to create your document from a template or click Make Your own document to create a normal document, or click and upload an existing document.
Tips: Revv supports both Form-based and Editor-based templates. It is easy for you to use an existing template to create your quote.
- Enter a name for your document in the Edit Document Name field (at the top left of the page), the document gets saved in the entered name.
- Use the Document Components on the right pane to design the document the way you want. Drag and drop Text, Table, Quote Table, Image, Page Break, Empty Space blocks to the document.
After adding the selected component, enter the content. For example, if you dragged and dropped the text component, enter text content in the field. Similarly, you can enter the table details in the table.
Your agreement is created and is in the draft state.
Note: It's super quick to use an existing template that your organization has made available for you. If your NDA is based on a form-based template, you can only fill in form fields and make no other changes. If your NDA document is based on an editor-based template, you get more flexibility in making edits to your document.